- It’s up to you to plan the route for your Photo Walk, which will last about two hours. You’ll pick a starting point and ending point for your walk and plan out your route.
- At the end, you’ll want to choose a restaurant, café, bar, or some place you can have a social gathering. Make sure you contact the place of your choice ahead of time to make sure they can handle your group and are ready for you when you arrive.
- You’ll need to set up your Walk’s web page with all the event information. It’s an easy, automated process of filling in the blanks and uploading a photo of yourself. The page also has a small blog you’ll want to keep updated with helpful information for your walkers.
- Lastly, you’ll also want to be prepared to answer a lot of questions. People will be asking for suggestions on things to photograph, ideas, and other stuff, so be ready with answers and a smile. 🙂
- Someone who can lead a group of people safely from one place to another.
- Someone who has organized events, lead a camera club, organized another Photo Walk, or has other qualifications as a leader.