Saturday, October 7th, 2023 | 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Where We Will Meet
Neude, in front of the old postoffice building.
Where The Walk Will End
At Mariaplaats we will end (optional) with a drink.
About This Walk
Yearly photowalk with international contest.
Discover the old city center of Utrecht and meet with fellow photographers for a nice and relaxing photowalk.
To participate in the competition, please register at:
The planned route is:
We will meet in front of the old postoffice building at Neude and at Mariaplaats we will end. After the walk (optional) we could stop for a drink (not included, at your own expense) and share our photos.
Come prepared, wear comfortable shoes, bring water, check the weather forecast, use sunscreen or bring an umbrella!
…and don’t forget your camera 🙂
– The photowalk could be cancelled or postponed if the weather turns out bad.
– The photowalk starts at the posted time. If you are running late just find us. The live location of the group (Google Maps) will be shared in the WhatsApp group. Link to join the WhatsApp group will be shared to the meetup participants by e-mail the day before the walk.
– This walk will probably be about 4 km, so expected end time is around 15:00.
– The end time is an estimate only; the length of the actual walk could be different from posted.
– Check before you go if all your equipment is working properly; batteries charged, memory cards empty.
– Make sure you have a good personal liability insurance (W.A. verzekering) Some of us walk around with expensive equipment; accidents could happen. The organisation is not responsible for any damage or loss.
– Pay attention to your surroundings, traffic, curbs and people.
– Be respectful of residents, their property and privacy.
* Any type of camera is welcome.
* If taking pictures gives you joy, you are more than welcome!