Saturday, October 5th, 2019 | 7:00am - 9:30am
Where We Will Meet
Start at Gandhi Park, East Fort, Pazhavangadi
Where The Walk Will End
Gather back at Sree Chithra Thirunal Park, Taluk Office Road
About This Walk
Photowalks are a great idea, and I personally find few reasons behind it. My creativity is improved by movements and exposure to vivid and highly changing environment. When I am alone, I see from my perspective, however when I’m with a group of people I enjoy seeing things together with different set of perspectives. This allows me to challenge myself to use the skills and tools in a totally different way to capture situations and emotions. At the very end of the walk, we will definitely walk away with new discoveries and knowledge that we have made during the walk.
I’m looking forward to meeting so many new people. To Enjoy, To Educate & To Explore.
contact : 9995703020
07:00 AM : Meetup at Meeting Spot
07:05 AM : Ice Breaking session, where we introduce each other.
07:15 AM : Briefing of the photowalk
07:25 AM : Photowalk Begins
09:15 AM : Assemble back at Sree Chitra Thirunal Park
09:30 AM : Proceed to restaurant for breakfast / Tea. Share your walk experiences, clarify photography related queries you have
Bonus : If anyone would like to drop by to our studio space, we could analyse and work on how to post process images.
Few Quick tips:
- Be comfortable, wear comfy shoes & weather appropriate clothing
- Reduce your profile, bring only stuff you would need. Take off your battery packs, bring only one body & one lens. Bring only essentials (like few memory cards, one or two additional batteries, one filter).
- Leave the camera on always. We never know, when would be the right time to capture.
- Bracket shots, if you bracket your shots you would end up getting the correct exposure after the walk. ( We will talk more about this during the walk )
- Rest during the walk. Sit, Walk, Shoot and Repeat.
- Be aware of your surroundings, make sure you walk being attentive to traffic, obey rules. Know your rights and respect others rights too.
- Above all, enjoy taking photos and learning more.
Here is a blog about 10th anniversary Scott Kelby’s photowalk held at Trivandrum, click on 10th anniversary Scott Kelby’s photowalk to read more. Visit the page to see few sample images shot during the event.Join Walk
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
No Submissions Yet
There are no submissions yet.