Saturday, August 13th, 2022 | 3:00pm - 6:00pm
Where We Will Meet
Where The Walk Will End
Legazpi Sign, Legazpi Boulevard
About This Walk
Hello everyone. I would like to welcome all of you to the Scott Kelby Worldwide Photowalk 2022. We have successfully filled the 100 slots for the Legazpi City photowalk and I’m excited to meet all of you this coming Saturday. Our assembly time will be at 3:00PM, near the Sawangan Park Sign, and the photowalk will start at exactly 3:30PM. We’re expected to reach our end point which is the Legazpi Sign at around 5:00-5:30PM, and we will have our final group photo, together with the magnificent Mayon Volcano.
Before anything I would also like to remind everyone regarding our basic safety and health protocols.
- Please observe social distancing.
- Bring your own alcohol, for sanitizing, and disinfecting.
- Please wear your masks at all times during the event (bring extra if you can)
- Stay hydrated, bring water.
- We recommend applying sunscreen or wearing a hat.
- You can also bring a small towel or extra clothes for changing, incase you get sweaty.
- Since our route is also along a road, be very cautious with your environment
If you have any questions or inquiry, please don’t hesitate to message me.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.