Saturday, August 13th, 2022 | 7:00am - 9:00am
Where We Will Meet
Sunburst Park, Iloilo City
Where The Walk Will End
Port San Pedro, Iloilo City
About This Walk
We are gonna take a stroll around the City Hall and work our way around the downtown area which will include some side streets and a plaza. Ending the walk at Port San Pedro diner… We shall see how that goes. Make sure to dress comfortably and bring some water and any photo gear you want to use along the walk. I’ve been doing photography for almost 10 years so if you are a newbie feel free to ask questions. Hopefully, we get some other photo veterans to join in. Check out the Photowalk website for more information and to check out the prizes for the best shots during the walk.
A few other things to mention.
1) Safety is the top priority for this event. We will remind everyone before the walk starts to be careful while they’re taking pictures. Each location is different and comes with its own dangers, Watch for traffic, don’t get too close to the edge, be aware of your surroundings, and so on. Keep an eye out for everyone during the walk as well.
2) The distance from beginning to end is just 1.2 kilometres We will be going around the City Hall, Plaza Libertad and using side streets or via Iloilo River so we will go 1.5km total. Limber up.
3) Clear your memory cards and charge any batteries needed.
4) Welcome to bring models, props or anything you would like to use. Remember you will have to carry and be responsible for your own gear.
5) It’s early august, so hydration is important even though the walk is early in the morning it may still be humid and hot.
6) Street parking is won’t be a problem since it’s Saturday so feel free to park near the start point or the end point.
7) The area we will be walking is relatively flat and there are sidewalks available.
8) If the weather doesn’t cooperate we will reschedule for the next day or next weekend.
9) Face masks are a must.
10) Have questions? Feel free to ask!
Check out the Photowalk website for more information!
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.