Saturday, August 13th, 2022 | 8:00am - 11:00am
Where We Will Meet
Waiting Room at the Train Station
Where The Walk Will End
We’ll end at Pisener Haus for Brunch
About This Walk
Let’s enjoy Hoboken on a Saturday morning.
We’ll start at the train station and end at Pilsener Haus. I will be posting the route soon; but we will be focusing on historic sites, attractions and architecture. And let’s include street photography while we’re at it.
A little about me: I am a Portrait Photographer; my websites are:
I also have a dedicated IG page for photos of Hoboken:
And I’m also very passionate about people learning to use their iphone
The brunch at the end of the walk is optional and each person covers their own meal.
Thanks and feel free to ask any question. Highly encouraged to bring a camera (if you own one); but if not; a mobile phone wiill do.
LAST UPDATE BEFORE THE WALKAugust 12th, 2022
Charge your batteries, charge your phones. Bring an extra memory card. Be prepared. Let’s have fun! For those who just joined the walk; please text the word PHOTOWALK2022 to phone number 917-259-6911 to receive text messages regarding the walk. See you tomorrow!! BRING COMFY SHOES! The walk starts at 8 a.m. and ends at 11 a.m. with optional Brunch at the end.
STAY UPDATEDAugust 12th, 2022
Please text the word PHOTOWALK2022 to phone number 917-259-6911 to receive text messages regarding the walk. By sending a text message, you are agreeing to receive TXT MESSAGES.
ARE YOU READY?August 7th, 2022
Hi photo walkers:
This is Marta your leader for the Hoboken walk. I’m excited to meet you and hang out with you; and help you create amazing photos. A couple of things to get you ready for Saturday:
1) If you have a camera, bring it! And if you have different lenses I would suggest to bring one that gives you more options (from wide angle to zoom); unless you don’t mind carrying more than one; then bring what you wish. We will be walking around 3 hours. If you don’t own a camera; no worries; bring your bright and shining cell phone. Most phones can do pretty amazing things. I will be more than happy to share my top tips to amazing mobile photography.
2) About Hoboken parking. It can be complicated; but I think you will be fine at the time of the day. Paid parking starts at 9 a.m. I highly suggest you download the Park Mobile app so that you keep track of your parking time. You will be able to buy more parking time through the app.
3) Bring comfortable shoes and clothes I’m case you want to go low or kneel for a photo. Wear sunscreen and a hat in case it’s very sunny.
4) Being a bottle of water
5)You have the option to stay at the end for brunch (everyone pays their own); we can share each other’s photos and get to know other people
5) The most important aspect is to come ready to have fun; and ready to capture beautiful things during the walk.
6) Feel free to ask any question beforehand. Can’t wait to meet you all!
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.