Saturday, October 7th, 2023 | 6:30am - 6:30pm
Where We Will Meet
Orientation at Guiguinto Municipal Athletic & Cultural Cente
Where The Walk Will End
About This Walk
This is Ry Jacinto, logistics officer of Focus Bulacan. Our camera club has been organizing local Scott Kelby photo walks since 2013. This year, we look forward to another exciting photo walk, and we’re doing it in Guiguinto, Bulacan!
Let’s meet up at the Guiguinto Municipal Athletic & Cultural Center (GMACC, the building at the back of the Municipal Hall) at 6:30AM for short introductions and orientation. After our big group shot, we head out for the photowalk proper. It’s time to shoot! 4 hours will be more than enough time to capture interesting moments. By 12 noon we hope to once again meet at Waltermart Guiguinto for debrief and you may also join us for lunch.
We’ll post more details as the event draws nearer. For now feel free to sign up and follow our Facebook page (Focus Bulacan) for updates. We’ll see you soon!
All Set! Let’s Go!October 5th, 2023
Meetup Update :
We now meetup a bit earlier, 6:30AM, at the Guiguinto Municipal Athletic & Cultural Center (GMACC, the building at the back of the munisipyo) for orientation and group shot. Our target photowalk proper start is still 7AM.
1. Get yourself ample rest and set your alarm so you wake up early.
2. Make sure to charge your camera battery and empty your memory card.
3. Shoot and walk light by carrying only the gear and items you’ll need (and that should include a small umbrella).
4. You may also want to keep a water bottle with you to stay hydrated.
5. Wear comfortable clothes and footwear.
6. Feel free to research interesting spots to photograph in Guiguinto so you have a guide where to go.
7. Don’t forget to have fun!
See you, walkers!