Saturday, August 13th, 2022 | 8:00am - 11:30am
Where We Will Meet
Blas Ople Building, Provincial Capitol Compound
Where The Walk Will End
Vista Mall Malolos (3F Atrium)
About This Walk
Hi, I’m Jer Sandel of Focus Bulacan. We’re happy to organize another edition of the Scott Kelby Worldwide Photowalk here in our historic province.
Since the SKWWPW falls on August this year (compared to October in the past years), one of our concerns is the weather. It’s the rainy season here in the Philippines so we’re going to do our assembly at indoor locations – just to be sure. First, we meet up at Gat Blas Ople Building at the Provincial Capitol Compound in Malolos (the building is beside the mini forest park). Proceed to the Auditorium on the 2nd floor. That’s where we will conduct our orientation and introductions, plus of course our official group shot. After which we go outdoors for the photowalk proper. Let’s EXPLORE Malolos!
After the allotted 2.5 hours of shooting, let’s meet up once again, this time at Vista Mall Malolos for debrief and lunch (optional). Go to the 3F Atrium of the mall. We’ll also discuss how to submit your entries for the contest.
Updates will be posted as we get closer to photowalk day. For now, save it on your calendar and get ready. We look forward to shooting with you!
3 Days To Go!August 9th, 2022
See you this weekend for our Scott Kelby Malolos Photowalk!
A few reminders :
1. Get yourself ample rest and set your alarm for Saturday morning so you wake up early.
2. Make sure to charge your battery and empty your memory card.
3. Shoot and walk light by carrying only the items and equipment you’ll need (and that should include a small umbrella).
4. You may also want to keep a water bottle with you to stay hydrated.
5. Wear comfortable clothes and footwear.
6. Feel free to research interesting spots to photograph in Malolos so you have a guide where to go.
7. Don’t forget to have fun!
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.