Date/Time

Saturday, October 6th, 2018 | 5:00pm - 7:00pm

Where We Will Meet

At the gates for Victoria Park (Large metal overhead sign)

Where The Walk Will End

The Cellar Pub and Grill (Tentative)

About This Walk

Important: this walk is cancelled. Due to lack of interest, the likelihood of rain and the fact that I am suffering a cold right now, I have decided to cancel this walk. Thank you for signing up. Perhaps you would like to do the walk to the Hamilton waterfall, or even go to the gorge on your own.

  • Garys_Lens To date we only have one other walker signed up for this walk. Hopefully before the end of the week we will have a few more. Please stay posted, however. If there are only two of us, we may rethink the plan a bit.

  • Garys_Lens Important: this walk is cancelled. Due to lack of interest, the likelihood of rain and the fact that I am suffering a cold right now, I have decided to cancel this walk. Thank you for signing up. Perhaps you would like to do the walk to the Hamilton waterfall, or even go to the gorge on your own.

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.