Map is loading...
Saturday, August 13th, 2022 | 5:30am - 10:00am
Where We Will Meet
Lupit Church Grounds
Where The Walk Will End
About This Walk
THE PHOTOWALK IS OPEN TO ALL PHOTOGRAPHERS.
Everybody is welcome to join regardless of what camera they are using.
This walk aims to capture the various stories around one of Bacolod City’s major public market. Assembly point will be at Lupit Church grounds at 5:30am and the walk will commence exactly at 6:00 am. The group will walk towards Northwest Inn via Mabini Street which will be the end point of this activity. Socials and coffee will follow at the end of the activity.
WALK TIPS & GUIDELINES
- Go Light. Since we will be walking for a bit, it is advisable to have a one-camera,one-lens setup.
- Bring snacks and drinking water.
- Shoot alongside with a buddy. It is safer that way.
- Bring small umbrellas and/or hats to protect yourself from the elements.
- Wear comfortable and functional clothing.
Facebook GroupJuly 30th, 2022
Hi guys, for easier coordination. Please join this private facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/579734117134856
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Reynaldo Traya Good day sir its ok to join 13aug im a beginner in photography..wanted to learn about photography..