Saturday, October 7th, 2023 | 1:30pm - 3:30pm
Where We Will Meet
In front of Ted's Montana Grill around the corner
Where The Walk Will End
Meet by the Rialto Center of the Arts building
About This Walk
The Adobe photo team is pleased to have 2023 Lightroom Ambassador Inari Briana lead the photo walk in Atlanta, Georgia! Join commercial, editorial, and portrait photographer Inari Briana for an enlightening photo stroll through downtown Atlanta. During this experience, you’ll gain insights from Inari on her approach to capturing stunning portraits, and you’ll even have the chance to step in front of the camera yourselves! That’s right, it’s time for photographers to take a turn as subjects. Feel free to wear your most stylish yet comfortable attire, as being at ease with yourself is key to boosting your confidence in not only portrait photography but yourselves. As a practitioner of commercial and editorial photography, Inari understands the importance of both comfort and style in your work. Now is your moment to step into the spotlight and give it everything you’ve got!
Photowalk Follow UpOctober 16th, 2023
Thank you so much for attending my first photowalk! There are a few follow-ups that we have for you!
– Make sure to use the hashtags #WWPW2023 and #Adobe LightroomKelbyWWPhotoWalk2023 on your socials we want the world to see your work!
– Make sure to introduce yourself in the discussion board with your name, what you learned on the walk, your Instagram, and what your specialty is! We want everyone to get their photos and the chance to connect!
– If you were a winner of the year subscription of Lightroom, the email for your subscription will come from Adobe OR Lightroom so keep an eye out!
– If you won the 1 hour photoshoot with Inari, make sure to keep your eye out in your emails, it will come from email@example.com!
Many thanks again, and make sure you stay connected with one another!
Last UpdateOctober 6th, 2023
The photowalk is tomorrow and we are so excited! Please introduce yourself in the discussion board with your name, if this is your first walk , Instagram, and what your specialty is! This is a great way to network and get to know one another!
There are a couple more updates that we wanted you all to know of:
– There are several parking options at the starting point. If you plan on using Uber/Lyft use Ted’s Montana Grill (133 Luckie St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303) as the location for drop off.
– Download this 7 day free trial of Lightroom. There will be a QR code also available day of the photo wak: http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom/free-trial-download.html
– If you have an SD card reader bring that along with you if you are snapping photos with your camera.
– Use the hashtags #WWPW2023 and #Adobe LightroomKelbyWWPhotoWalk2023 on your socials we want the word to see your work!
– The weather looks great, we are expected to have a sunny day with a high of 70!
Also we have a large group of Photowalkers, be mindful of your surroundings on the walk! Please pay attention to Inari as she will give instructions as we move!
Again if you have any questions or concerns, please contact Zabi Mulwa at 412-977-3828.
See you soon!
Atlanta PhotoWalk Update with Inari BrianaOctober 4th, 2023
We are thrilled that you’ll be joining us for the Worldwide Photo Walk Day sponsored by Adobe Lightroom on October 7th. The photo walk is scheduled to last 2 hours (1:30pm – 3:30pm) which includes a 20 minute introduction from Lightroom Ambassador and photo walk leader, Inari Briana. Inari will share details about her style and approach to shooting models and herself along with an overview of what to expect on the walk.
The objective of this photo walk is to ensure that you feel as comfortable in front of the camera as models do! With that being said, photographers, it’s time to switch roles. Every photographer will be taking turns stepping in front of the camera.As a photographer, Inari has discovered that the knowledge and experience of being in front of the camera significantly impacts the outcome of your image.
Below are a few FAQs as we approach the day of the photo walk:
– Please dress comfortably for walking but camera ready! Safety and comfort is our Priority!
– Pack light as you will be walking and want to ensure that you can move around easily.
– Be prompt! We want to start and end on time!
– We will be using smartphones and or cameras.
– For the best photo walk experience, please be sure to download Lightroom Mobile to your smartphone (iOS or Android).
– Please ensure that you have adequate storage on whatever device you plan on shooting with as well as fully charged batteries! We are excited to see what amazing shots you will be creating.
– There will be model coaches present so don’t be nervous! We will make sure you’re good to go!
– More exciting news will be announced during the photo walk!!!
Safety is our Priority:
Downtown Atlanta, is the focus of all kinds of activities and individuals, we recommend considering taking the following precautions while on the photo walk:
– Please leave valuable jewelry or belongings in your safe with you or at home
– Keep your belongings on your person, securely in a backpack or bag
– Exercise an increased awareness of your surroundings. We are a large group so maintain a low profile, refrain from boisterous behavior
– Stay with the group or pair up if you break away.
– Avoid areas or individuals which make you feel uncomfortable Report anything (persons, places, items, or occurrences) that you may find concerning or uncomfortable.
– No detail is too small or insignificant.
If you have any questions or to report concerns, please contact Zabi Mulwa at 412-977-3828.
For immediate life safety issues, call 911 first.
We look forward to seeing you soon! Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.