Saturday, October 6th, 2018 | 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Where We Will Meet
Titanic Memorial Park, Pearl Street, NY, NY
Where The Walk Will End
Pier 17, 89 South Street, NY, NY
About This Walk
Join Lavonne on an educational photowalk around the South Street Seaport, a location that has recently been revitalized. We will meet at the corner of Fulton Street and Pearl Street in front of the Titanic Memorial Lighthouse and end the walk at the Market Hall on Pier 17. In addition to having a great photowalk, you’ll pick up tips on how to harness the power of Adobe Lightroom and Capture CC.
A little about me, I’m a fine art photographer, educator at the International Center of Photography and the School of Visual Arts. I coordinate the conferences for PhotoPlusExpo and WPPI, the coordinator of the NY Photo Salon, a live streaming influencer and a social butterfly. Looking forward to our walk!
How to Prepare for Our WalkOctober 5th, 2018
Here are some useful tips for an enjoyable walk:
* Download Adobe Lightroom CC and Adobe Capture to your mobile device, both apps are free, you don’t have to download to participate in the walk and or contest
* Charge your phone or camera before the walk, bring a charger
* Bring any phone/camera accessories you’d like to use
* Bring water
* Wear comfortable shoes
* Dress in layers and bring a jacket since we will be by the seaport, it can get a little chilly in the evening
* Give yourself enough time to get to the meeting location and check to see which trains are running
Last but not least bring your enthusiasm!
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.