Saturday, October 7th, 2017 | 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Where We Will Meet
Exit "Anna van Burenplein" - NOT "City-Exit"
Where The Walk Will End
About This Walk
I am happy to be heading the Scott Kelby Photowalk in The Hague this year.
My name is Kevin, I am 26 years old and now over 4 years into photography. I am the photographer of ‘TheBeautyTheHague’, an Instagram project showing the beauty of this city, some of you might know it. If not, check it out 🙂
The photowalk I planned will take us through the citycenter of The Hague through some known and lesser-known locations. Whether you are into architecture, cityscape, street or people- photography, you will have plenty of motives.
I hope to see alot of you guys on the walk! 🙂
The Hague Photo EventsOctober 16th, 2017
For everybody here who is also interested in future Photo Events in and around The Hague, follow my website www.coellnerphotography.com or find me on Facebook ‘Coellnerphotography’ or Instagram ‘TheBeautyTheHague’
See you around!
Last Minute Infos – Rain can’t harm usOctober 6th, 2017
unfortunately we are blessed with the typical ‚Dutch Weather‘ tomorrow, meaning rain it is in the forecast. The walk is NOT cancelled, I repeat, NOT cancelled! Of course we just hope that the forecast is just wrong! A little rain should not be a problem for us, actually makes for nice motives (puddles, streetphotography etc.). But if it is really raining badly, we will stay in the area of the central station, New Babylon Mall and National Archive which has a lot of indoor possibilities for great motives. Furthermore I reserved us tables at the MingleMush Foodhall, so we always have the possibility to shorten the walk and have some drinks and socialize.
Tip to secure your cameras in the rain: Take a small garbage bag and make a hole in it for the lens and wrap the bag around your cam.
I will be waiting tomorrow at the entrance of the ‘New Babylon Mall’ wearing either a grey or bright green jacket and having a camera.
Looking forward to meet a lot of you tomorrow (don’t forget about the competitions and the prices!)
Important Infos for SaturdayOctober 3rd, 2017
only 5 more days till the photowalk. Here a couple of infos
– Please be on time! We will stick around at the meeting place till 2:15 PM (Interesting for pictures as well)
– If you are later than this, please follow the route and try to find us
– The route (subject to change due to weather): https://drive.google.com/open?id=17vNDvFV4o9EEPNDzolA93hRBzfQ&usp=sharing
– There is a photo and a video contest for the walk (More Info on the Walkpage under prices)
– There is also a contest for young walkers under 16 🙂
– We will go to a bar after the walk to have some drinks together and socialize
IMPORTANT: IF YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO THE DRINKS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW: firstname.lastname@example.org
– If this is your first photowalk, check out my Tips for Photowalks: http://coellnerphotography.com/2017/04/17/8-tips-for-a-successful-photowalk/
– If you have any questions about the walk you can also reach me under: email@example.com
Looking forward to see you all on Saturday!
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.