Saturday, October 7th, 2017 | 6:00am - 9:00am
Where We Will Meet
To Be Announced
Where The Walk Will End
Rizal Monument, Iriga City Plaza
About This Walk
Rise and shine to Iriga City’s tangible past!
Titled “Brise Soleil: Tracing Iriga City’s 50s Architecture,” this year’s photowalk focuses on the design, concept, style, or complexity of 1950s Iriga city structures, houses, edifices, monuments. The souvenirs of old Iriga aesthetics. Every city has a story, welcome to ours. Let’s walk down memory lane and take CREATIVE snapshots of our slowly diminishing legacies.
Capture them now before it’s too late!
Photowalk is open to amateurs, professionals, hobbyists, learners, observers, new kids on the block.
And — as usual — the rules apply:
- We will pick the best photo as our bet to the Scott Kelby WorldWide Photowalk for a chance to win prizes. Make it Iriga vs the world.
- Participants may submit only one (1) photo.
- Photos must be taken during the walk (not before or after).
- Photowalk is open to all ages, Irigueño or not, any type of camera.
- Photowalk registration is for free.
- Unfortunately, registration is limited to 50 pax only. But anybody may photowalk along.
But please bear in mind that we are still shooting under the genre of Street Photography. So, conceptualize archi with street. To know more about SP click here.
And then we have some policies:
- Observe utmost GMRC on the street.
- No photos of violence, nudity, etc. you know the works.
- Last but not least: have fun!
Walk route to be announced.
Comments, opinion, discussion, suggestions, recommendations are very much welcome.
Your body is built for walking. The eyes, for seeing.
ANNOUNCING the list of registered participants so far: