Below are all walker photos that have been uploaded and entered in the 2014 Photo Walk photo contest.
Meet Time: 05:00pm - 07:00pm
Photo Walk Description
We will be exploring Omaha’s historic Old Market district. They are many unique buildings and shops that should provide some fascinating photography opportunities. Feel free to join us regardless of your experience level. I am looking forward to sharing my knowledge and learning from each participant.
- Park near and meet at Spaghetti Works | 1105 Howard St at 4:45 near the Red Telephone Booth
- Walk begins at 5:00 and the route will take us from 11th & Howard – walk South on 11th to Jackson West on Jackson passed the Andersen O’Brien Fine Art area down to 13th near Hollywood Candy – then back East to 12th and head North on 12th around the corner of Ted & Wally’s Ice Cream and the antique shops and sidewalk displays – continue North to Howard – head back East down the cobble brick road and shops on Howard St.
– Finish the Walk at Spaghetti Works
- Dinner & Photography Discussions to follow in the Party Room at Spaghetti Works
- Spaghetti Works has a party room reserved for our group under Marsha Meadows & Omaha Photo Walk on Oct 5th at 7:00 PM
Dinner will be $13.70 per person which includes: salad bar, bread, unlimited pasta with choice of sauce and non-alcoholic beverage, tax and gratuity.
In order to reserve the party room, it is required for our group to have one check. Please bring cash to pay for your meal. Again it is just $13.70 per person.