Below are all walker photos that have been uploaded and entered in the 2014 Photo Walk photo contest.
Meet Time: 08:30am - 10:30am
Photo Walk Description
My name is Marjohn Riney and I’ve been blessed to lead the Scott Kelby Worldwide Photowalk 4 out the 6 years it’s been held! Photography is my passion and I love to share photography with others. I own Images of Him Photography, am a proud board member of Fotowork Studios, am an “almost” lifelong Abilenean, and can’t wait to lead another photowalk!
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS ADDRESS WILL LIKELY CHANGE ONCE I’VE MAPPED OUT OUR ROUTE–UPDATES WILL BE POSTED ACCORDINGLY! If you register, please check your email frequently for updates.
Pre-registration is REQUIRED: http://worldwidephotowalk.com/walk/abilene-tx-united-states/
Here are a few tips for first-time photowalkers:
1. This is not a training session or seminar, it’s a social event. While you may pick up some tips or tricks during the event, the main purpose of the event is to meet fellow photographers and have fun taking pictures.
2. You might consider bringing just one lens since you’ll be walking around for a while. It’s up to you if you want to bring a lot of gear, but keep in mind that you’ll be carrying it the whole time.
3. Bring your point and shoot! Don’t worry if you don’t have a big fancy camera
4. If you do want to learn more about photography, you might consider letting people know before the walk begins that you’re a newbie and would like to tag along with a pro if they don’t mind.
5. Bring sunscreen if you’re going to be out in the sun during your walk, as well as appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes.
6. Check out the map on your Photo Walk page to familiarize yourself before the walk.
7. The contest is open to anyone who registers for the photo walk, but you do not have to participate if you don’t want to.